Cyber Rider Package
The world is changing. With changing times come new ideas and improved ways of doing things. This even extends to your riding and horsemanship. The Cyber Rider Membership strives to provide riders with a new way of learning!
The Cyber Rider Membership provides riders across the country with a new and improved program not found elsewhere. This package is ideal for the rider who wants to train in the comfort of their own barn, erase the distance and trouble of hauling to a trainer and even receive feedback from their horse show experience.
The Cyber Rider Membership includes:
1 - Pre-program Rider Evaluation- This 30 minute video analysis offers members an insight into their current riding and offers a starting point in the program. Coach will work one on one with members to offer postural, biomechanic and horsemanship changes to improve the dialogue and partnership between horse & rider.
1- Live-Time Video Session- Coach will offer a 45 minute Live-Time Riding lesson via FaceTime or Zoom Interface. It’s like having a trainer in your backyard. Critique and homework will be given, just as if an instructor was at your barn.
2 - 30 Minute Rider Analysis Calls- Coach will evaluate provided footage of the rider (riding, ground work or show ring footage). Coach will offer the member a balanced critique on how to improve their relationship with their equine.
1 - Membership in Private Facebook Group- This group is filled with like minded horse lovers, whom all want to improve and grow.
Cyber Rider Membership
Virtual Analysis Video Instructions:
1. Record video- Have someone record 15-20 minutes of quality video. Video may be of riding, horsemanship (groundwork) or show ring footage.
Please pick just one topic for each video.
2. Combine all footage into one video - Only one link will be accepted per consultation, so please ensure all footage is put into one high quality video.
3. Upload to your Youtube account- Upload video to your youtube or Vimeo account. Then, email the link to your coach at Kasey@reflectivehorsemanship.com
4. Book appointment at www.ReflectiveHorsemanship.as.me
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you providing instructions on how to log into the Zoom call.Please be sure you have downloaded Zoom and have a good connection prior to the call.
6. Please arrive in the Zoom room a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the call time.
What should be included in the video?
Pre-Program Evaluation Video- The initial video should be made to show off your current skills.
-Riding videos should show walk, trot and canter (if rider is at this level)
-Ground work videos should show an array of skills including: lunging all three gaits, change of direction, leading and handling skills, etc.
-Show Ring Footage - Any discipline.
Rider Analysis Video- This video should be created as a type of lesson. Rider should be warmed up prior to the start of recording. Rider should exhibit their current riding and demonstrate the homework given in the last lesson. Please be sure that horse and rider fill the frame and are in good focus.
Videos should be recorded with the entire horse and rider in full frame. A good distance is important. Choose a spot where you won’t have to move around to film the horse/rider. No need for commentary, videos will be played back muted to avoid distractions.
Package Price: $149
Limited Time Offer: Next 20 sign ups just $95 per month
Train in the comfort of your own barn and erase the distance and trouble of hauling to stay consistent in your riding.